[uds-announce] Embedded board power supply w/ EU plug free to a good home

William Mills wmills at ti.com
Fri Nov 4 17:15:22 UTC 2011

All,

I bought a power supply at ELC-E for a demo.  It has programmable
voltage (3-12V) and polarity and comes with a wide selection of plug
adapters.  It does work with BeagleBoard and should work with many
similar boards.  There is nothing wrong with it, it just is not all that
convenient for me as it has a European AC plug.

If you want this I will leave it at the Linaro registration desk.

Bill