[uds-announce] Keysign party - Keyring and txt file clarifications

Bilal Akhtar bilalakhtar.ubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 22:27:46 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I noticed yet another mistake. The ksp-precise.txt.md5.asc file on the
server is still the old one, even though the .sha1.asc file has been
updated after the recent file reshuffle. So these are the new hashes:

md5:
384a036931d5e414c921b0b855c46867  ksp-precise.txt.asc
sha1:
56dd6e0387ba001d790c39f34ef65a2ec3c083bf  ksp-precise.txt.asc

Still, in case I'm at fault, you might want to try running md5sum and
sha1sum on the ksp-precise.txt.asc file, just in case.

Hope this helps,

Bilal Akhtar.