[uds-announce] Meet the Ubuntu LoCo Council at UDS

laura at lczajkowski.com laura at lczajkowski.com
Tue Nov 1 15:47:47 UTC 2011

Just wanted to take a moment to let all of you know that a couple of
the LoCo Council Members are on-site at UDS. If you would like to talk
with any of us, please feel free to contact us through IRC, or through
the LoCo Council Mailing list, and we will try and schedule some time.
Chris Crisafulli - itnet7Christophe Sauthier - huatsLaura Czajkowski
- czajkowski
We have already met with some Members of LoCo Teams, and would love
to meet more members of our great community!!
On Behalf of the LoCo Council
Laura