[uds-announce] Budapest bus/metro tickets for sale

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at ubuntu.com
Fri May 13 08:00:14 UTC 2011

I was overly optimistic at the beginning of the week as to how much I was
going to get away from the hotel in the evenings, and as a result I have a
pack of 8 public transit tickets I'm not going to get any use out of.  If
anyone's sticking around Budapest for the weekend (or is local), I'd be
happy to sell these singly or as a bunch at cost (HUF 280 each).

Come find the guy wearing the Ubuntu Foundations track lead shirt if you're
interested ;)