[uds-announce] Keysigning Party at UDS

Michael Casadevall mcasadevall at ubuntu.com
Thu May 12 12:17:17 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 5:40 AM, Michael Casadevall
<mcasadevall at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 5:27 AM, Michael Casadevall
> <mcasadevall at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> I'm working to organize a keysigning party for anyone who would like
>> to get their key into the web of trust, or otherwise collect new
>> signatures.
>>
>> I've created a wiki page with details here:
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDS-N/KeySigningParty
>>
>> If you are interested in participating, please email me your GPG
>> fingerprint by the end-of-day Wednesday. The keysigning party itself
>> will take place in the Grand Ballroom. Please put 'Keysigning UDS' in
>> your subject email so I don't miss it.
>>
>> Hope to see you there, and Happy UDS!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Michael Casadevall
>>

> Whoops, that link should be https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDS-O/KeySigningParty
> Michael

I've generated the keysigning sheet document and attached it to the
wiki, and currently working on getting printouts made. Please follow
the instructions on the wiki to review the sheets, get hash checksums,
and making sure all your keys are listed. I will be printing the
sheets out within the next few hours.

Also, by request, I''d like to move the keysigning to 18:00/6:00pm for
those who are heading out to dinner. If there are no objections, I
will see you all at the Grand Ballroom then.