[uds-announce] Anyone else leaving early Saturday morning? [was "Re: Transfer to Budapest Airport"]

Christopher Chaltain christopher.chaltain at canonical.com
Wed May 11 09:28:24 UTC 2011

I still need to look at the wiki, but I'm wondering if anyone else is
leaving early Saturday morning. I'm leaving on American flight 7277
which departs at 7:55AM. (I've already gotten a lot of advice on not
trying to take off early Saturday morning, which I'll take into account
for my next UDS!) I'm just looking to see if anyone else is heading to
the airport for that flight that I could tag along with.

--
Christopher Chaltain
OEM Server Engineering Manager
E-mail: christopher.chaltain at canonical.com