[Ubuntukylin-members] Fonts-droid has been deprecated and removed, please update your dependency :)

Aron Xu aron.xu在canonical.com
星期二 二月 2 01:29:41 UTC 2016

That's Step 2, :-)

Changing fonts without implementing proper support will lead to unexpected
behaviors in office and other suites.

Regards,
Aron