[Ubuntu-ZW] Spreading ubuntu

Miles msdomdonner at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 13 19:01:55 UTC 2015

Good day,
Forgive me if I have sent you this mail before
I have been given the project of finding and reviving all the loco teams
in Africa. I am in Pretoria, South Africa.
With help from the ZA team we have registered the irc > freenode >
#ubuntu-africa channel and also a Canonical approved site
http://ubuntu-africa.info
This is me https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kilos   I have made some progress
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AfricanTeams
and would be honored to have your LoCo join us. As you see on that link
we will be having our first meeting on the 29th. Can you please spread
the word and get other members in your team to link up with us before
then either on irc or feel free to email me directly. You can join the
members on https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-africa and join the mailing
list there as well
You can join your whole loco on launchpad as you will see Ivory coast
has Done
We have started using social media as well but have meetings and chat
and help and support on irc
Twitter  -- @ubuntuinafrica
Facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/groups/494775420686780/
Best regards