[Ubuntu-ZW] Resuscitate FOSS Community in Zim.

mac itai xitai at operamail.com
Fri Sep 21 13:37:28 UTC 2012

im willing to be part of the team guys ,notify me on your plans & can
help out anyway i can

--
mac itai
[1]xitai at operamail.com

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012, at 12:24 AM, Kalpesh Thaker wrote:

  Hi trust,

I have been seriously thinking about reviving the loco team. As it
stands, its just myself and maybe another 3 or 4 people who are still
quite passionate about it...and who still keep things rolling.

I have a plan in mind, so will definitely draw up a way forward soon.
Im thinking of organising a new ubuntu website for the loco team..

and organising new features to keep up with growing trends.

the biggest issue right now, is having people who WANT to be part of
the team, and who expect absolutely nothing in return for their
efforts. we tried going the "democratic" route the last time, and what
we had was a huge conflict of opinions, and a huge conflict of interest
between peoples own businesses, and the running of the ubuntu loco
team. so this time, if we pull together enough effort, we will need to
learn from our past mistakes. the great news, is that we have a member
who is a strong member of the harare lions club, and i have personally
been to one of their meetings.. so we now understand how these
organisations manage to keep a team going.

i will draft out something, and hopefully get the ball rolling on the
ubuntu loco team soon.

kalpesh.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 3:10 AM, trust zifa <[2]trustzifa at gmail.com>