[Ubuntu-ZW] Ubuntu Repository Update

Kalpesh Thaker luminary06 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 07:42:17 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Just a quick update on some changes that are being made to some ubuntu
distro's on our local repository server.

I will be adding ubuntu quantal 12.10 soon to prepare for the final release
which will be made available on the 18th of october.
once the repo has been mirrored, you can find repository connection details
on our ubuntu website:

http://www.ubuntu.org.zw/node/6

this should happen in the next week or so.

ubuntu 11.04 has now stopped being updated as of the beginning of this
month, and has basically reached end of its service life. So we will be
removing it from our repository
from the end of today going forward. if you are still using 11.04, you may
want to consider upgrading to be able to receive system updates.

cheers for now

kalpesh