[Ubuntu-ZW] Ubuntu Loco Team Update

Alouis Mushayapokuvaka alouis.mushaya at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 10:07:33 UTC 2012

If you can tame me, I would be honoured to be part of a team that
evangelises FOSS; my methods tend to be barbaric! Eg, I think the
elitist proprietary CSZ, Achiever Awards & dysfunctional MICT are
circuses. They have failed to ensure that ict pros & industry get the
respect they deserve. Maybe the ict industry should suspend all
operations for at least a month! To come to think of it, whats
stopping Zimboz from exporting software?

Sadly, Im a fulltime caregiver; my wife has a rare life threatening
chronic illness. Age doesnt necessarily earn one credibility;
professionalism does.