[Ubuntu-ZW] Software Freedom Day

Ganyani Khosa WebMail khosag at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 09:00:54 UTC 2012

Thank you. This is very valuable message to communicate. I wish it could
reach the ears of those who are able to act on it including Minister fo ICT
Hon. Nelson Chamisa and Hon Settlement Chikwinya  who chairs the
Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on ICT.  Hon. Chikwinya is usually
receptive to such issues and might be able to attend the function if
invited. I will chat with him and see if he is interested and if he is I
will communicate.

Ganyani Khosa