[Ubuntu-ZW] SFD Media Coverage and Sponsorship.

Kalpesh Thaker luminary06 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:04:54 UTC 2012

Hi Trust,

Unfortunately due to the current nature of the Ubuntu LoCo/ Freedom Toaster
team, it pains me to say that it would be almost impossible for any of the
few members left in the team to get involved with the software freedom day.
We did discuss it between ourselves...and unfortunately with so few of us
left, we can only really help with the odd mailing list support queries,
repository maintenance and end user software availability via the local
website.

All the best on organising the event.... if you need assistance with
organising Ubuntu ISO images/pdf based manuals, please let me know.

Kalpesh.