[Ubuntu-ZW] Ubuntu Oneiric Ocelot 11.10

Dr Kuda Dube Rukanda kudakwashe.dube at rukanda.com
Mon Oct 17 13:30:19 UTC 2011

Hi Khosa,

I used to wait for about two weeks before upgrading. Now I am tending
towards stability by either staying with latest Ubuntu LTS. I am also moving
most of my machines to Debian since the radical HCI moves in the recent
releases in Ubuntu-land, which I am not yet embracing!

I hope you are well.

Regards

Kuda