[Ubuntu-ZW] Ubuntu Oneiric Ocelot 11.10: ubuntu software centre

Gyron Mkwebo gyron at powerspeed.co.zw
Thu Dec 1 15:27:20 UTC 2011

So this means that i have to 'take out' unity and revert back to the
usual desktop? Unity is somehow annoying but i understand its purpose
for those with little screens and are starved of 'real estate '.

I will have to start by taking out ubuntu. if it persists i wil install
the tried and tested synaptic, though i was optimistic with this new
software centre thing.