[Ubuntu-ZW] Ubuntu 10.10

Kalpesh Thaker luminary06 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 14:38:57 BST 2010

the thing i like about kubuntu, is that KDE seems to get stronger with each
release....i mean..
plasma in the beginning was extremely buggy.. but even in its early stages..
kind of proved a point it
would be something very special..and it is. i cant think of any other GUI
that is as flexible or fun
as KDE.

GNOME kind of hit a ceiling years ago.... and now only make visual
updates....but the basic GNOME
gui is the same as it was 10 years ago.. with new colours..

KDE and plasma rule! :)