[Ubuntu-ZW] Econet 3G query

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 08:05:33 GMT 2010

I AM using Powertel personally but office provides me and others with
Econet. As I am sure you know outside Harare there is no choice...

Not that I get any 3.2 Mbps - but wayyy better than Econet. My query is
more because Windows users seem happier than me so perhaps some setting
had changed.

However it seems we are equally unimpressed so far.