[Ubuntu-ZW] Econet 3G query

Kalpesh Thaker luminary06 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 06:39:53 GMT 2010

i've also been experiencing issues lately....but more with econet hsdpa
connections dropping every few mins
when running downloads......

i stay in belvedere which isnt too far from town..so yes, it is a little
disappointing to say the least

the connection seems a little more stable if i force it to use edge instead
of hsdpa....
but its extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely slooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww..

the thing i noticed with service providers in this country, is that they
will never take criticism
politely......even if it is genuine criticism. no one likes to be told that
they service sucks..
which is a really bad attitude.

with any service that you provide.. you should always leave room for
improvement. thats the only way
that you will grow.

unfortunately in zimbabwe, its more of a "take what you've been given and
shut up"
approach.