[Ubuntu-ZW] Econet 3G query

Raymond Swart raymond at karigon.net
Wed Nov 17 13:16:52 GMT 2010

Hi Sinclair,

Were are your friends? I think Econet just like Africom have
concentrated/prioritized certain area's for quality and speed of
service. I recall some time back that someone I knew living almost next
door to Borrowdale Village had nothing bad to say about Econet when
everyone else was complaining about performance issues, and looking at
Africom's coverage map you can see they have concentrated on "Key"
area's. I must admit though I have not tried the Econet connection since
their "re-capitalization re-launch". I'd like to think service has
improved especially since the market has been diluted by Africom/Powertel.

Would be interesting to hear what everyone else thinks.

Many Thanks,

Raymond Swart
Karigon (Pvt) Ltd
www.karigon.net <http://www.karigon.net>
Web Site Design - Linux Servers - Graphic Design - Support

www.ubuntu.org.zw <http://www.ubuntu.org.zw> Promoting Ubuntu within
Zimbabwe