[Ubuntu-ZW] Error fetching archives using apt-get install

Kerry Gammon gammon at yoafrica.com
Mon Nov 15 07:44:44 GMT 2010

Hi there Gyron,

Ubuntu 8.04 is not al LTS (long term support) and therefore they would
have stopped posting updates for it in April of this year. And I think
after October they remove the repository all together.

My suggestion is that you install a newer version, and if you are going
to need it to run without updating it, you will need an LTS version like
10.04. This will guarantee updates for the next 5 years