[Ubuntu-ZW] Econet and headaches

Simpson Moyo simpsonmoyo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 15:10:58 GMT 2010

Hi,

With the setup i did for my friend you can:

   1. do time billing and set maximum download speed... so if you give
   someone 30 mins or 1 hour you can set the download speed to 56k so they can
   do decent browsing but cant abuse the connection by doing heavy downloads...

   2. you can also do time+usage billing where a person buys 1 hour/10mb so
   which ever comes first they get disconnected...

Simpson