[Ubuntu-ZW] Streaming Server

KT luminary06 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 19:39:37 BST 2010

hi all...

mythtv from what i know acts as a teevo (pvr) rather than network
streaming.....this applies to freevo as well.

to stream video media over a network, you'll need to configure VLC to run as
a rtsp server...
simpson, you might want to chat to dhlaks on this.. because we had
previously set this up at webdev some time
back...

RTSP works with internet URL's.. which you put into a media player to
connect to the live stream.

cheers

kalpesh.