[Ubuntu-ZW] Streaming Server

Samuel Mukoti samuelmukoti at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 16:59:28 BST 2010

Hmm.. Finally someone whose interested.  Yes there's loads of software
that will do it.

I've used mythtv for yours and have my own custom patches for all
sorts of nice things.. UI, and behaviour..

You can also use Freevo, dvdstream etc..

Just lookup the man pages and you should be good to go.

You can contact me if you have any further questions.

Samuel Mukoti
Melivo Business Systems

Mobile: +263912739405
Email: sam at melivo.com