[Ubuntu-ZW] [Fwd: Full Circle magazine #39 - out NOW!]

Neil Coetzer neil at ubuntu.org.zw
Fri Jul 30 21:20:43 BST 2010

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Ronnie Tucker
Subject: Full Circle magazine #39 - out NOW!
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:03:31 +0100

I hope you're not superstitious... Python Pt. 13, VM with Fedora 13, and
probably lots more 13's in a heavy duty Virtual Memory article!

Full Circle Magazine - Issue #39
Full Circle - the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community
are proud to announce the release of our thirty-ninth issue.

This month:
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Program in Python - Part 13, Virtualize - Fedora 13, and
Understand Virtual Memory.
* Review - iRobot iPad.
* Top 5 - Documentation Sites.
plus: MOTU Interview, Ubuntu Games, My Opinion, My Story, and now with
all new LoCo and Translation Team interviews!

Get it while it's hot!
http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-39/

PS: 3 x 13 = 39! *gasp!* we're jinxed!  ;D

--
*Ronnie Tucker*
/Editor, Full Circle magazine/

Full Circle magazine *Web:* FullCircleMagazine.org
<http://fullcirclemagazine.org/>
email Full Circle magazine *Email:* ronnie at fullcirclemagazine.org
<mailto:ronnie at fullcirclemagazine.org>

Ubuntu *Official Ubuntu Member*