[Ubuntu-ZW] notice of meeting + Agenda

Ronald Munjoma ronald at ubuntu.org.zw
Tue Jul 6 10:04:30 BST 2010

Good day,

Please note Loco Team meting tomorrow at 336 H Chitepo Avenue (Harvest
International Office), 6. pm for 6.30 pm
*
Agenda:*

*Review:*
      1. Borrowdale Craft Fair - what we did right, what we did wrong.
     2. Release Party - bar sales & stocks, CD sales & stocks, how much
profit/loss we made

*ICT Africa show preparations  *
*
Team Commitments* - team members commitment and bearing on official LoCo
Team affiliation application (case study)
*
Sponsorship Guidelines* -  Sponsorship vs Volunteering  (branding,
advertising, recognition & acknowledgement )

*Publicity* - need to have the Ubuntu banner in different locations for
wider public visibility

*Gateway Primary School* - server set up and solution

 warm regards Ronald.

--
Web site: http://www.ubuntu.org.zw