[Ubuntu-ZW] OpenERP

Manulite manulite at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 15:05:28 GMT 2010

Hi Fungai,

I haven't used OpenERP before, but I did a quick scan on the OpenERP
documentation site and it has got some instructions with examples for
Ubuntu. Have you tried following the instructions there? Here's the link:

http://doc.openerp.com/install/linux/server/index.html

If you encounter challenges in following those instructions, or if they are
a bit cryptic, you can always ask on this list and we can try to assist.

Regards

manulite