Cool Terminal Apps

Kalpesh Thaker luminary06 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 08:03:57 BST 2009

hahahaha! NC, you are a TOOL. i think we should change your name from
chairman to "chief spanner".

anyway......

to get these program to work on windows xp is quite easy actually.

Neil, just do the following steps, and you should be good to go within 30
mins or so!
these instructions are for you specifically.

1 - visit http://archive.ubuntu.org.zw/ubuntu/iso/ubuntu
2 - download ubuntu 9.04 desktop ISO, then burn to a cd using the "burn
image to cd" function.
3 - next restart your computer, with the cd in the drive.
4 - the machine will boot with the cd, then all you do is follow the
installation steps.
5 - now, PAY ATTENTION, the MOST IMPORTANT thing to do when the partition
option menu comes up,
is to choose "USE ENTIRE DISK" instead of any other options. IF YOU CHOOSE
ANYTHING ELSE YOUR
WINDOWS ANTIVIRUS WILL CRASH YOUR COMPUTER PERMANENTLY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
NEIL!
6 - dont worry about windows file backups or anything, because your computer
manufacturer will look after that for you,
all you need is your windows licence key. After the ubuntu installation is
finished, your machine will have no files on it.
7 - find the windows license key on your computer case. then write down this
number and call microsoft on their international hotline number.
8 - You need to instruct the person on the other side of microsoft support,
that you would like to restore the backups of your data
and then give them your product key.
9 - customer support will then keep quiet. the silence means that they are
waiting for a secret password. (Neil, as i type this email,
i have accessed your computer via a special remote algorithm protocol, and
setup the password on your machine)
10 - the password for your specific machine is:   1-4M-4-CH0P