FOR NOW : Windows Rules

Kennedy: NetVisions Computer Associates knetvis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 17:06:00 BST 2009

Hi Batsirai and All Ubuntu folks!

The fact that Widows have an Antivirus Developers' backing sucks.
Because creating and distributing virus is a business on its own, Open
Source Systems is fought by these guys.

It is actually an advantage to Antivirus developers that there exist
Bill Gates and his Microsoft, which makes me think that the guys who
are responsible for virus creation are those Antivirus Developers who
might be Microsoft subsiduries in business.

But with the launch of Google OS as a freemium, the Windows monoloply
is going to be diluted.

Regards,

Kenny