Windows Rules

Gyron Mkwebo gyron at powerspeed.co.zw
Fri Oct 23 07:37:07 BST 2009

hi guys

I'm with Donald all the way...it is guys like him who make the world go
round. Microsoft's greed surely has to end. Of course we cant just wish
a multi-billion dollar entity away just like that, BUT with the current
trend, even Microsoft do realise that their days of impunity are
numbered.
Forza Ubuntu!!!!