[Ubuntu-ZW] ubuntu and internet cafe's

John Mark Manera john at farmersworld.co.zw
Tue Nov 17 14:50:44 GMT 2009

Well it depends on  the software which will be on the wireless router most
of these wireless routers can be upgraded n can use a software like sputnik
for example n this can tell the difference btwn operating systems an example
is a café I did called Flamsrock n on the wireless router I put sputnik
which can tell when a windows machine is logged in and a linux machine and u
can disable access to a windows or linux machine