Ubuntu 9.10 launch party in Bulawayo?

Neil Coetzer neil at ubuntu.org.zw
Fri Jul 17 14:43:18 BST 2009

Hi Ganyani,

That's always an option.... we can discuss it and see how the team
feels. The only problem I foresee is that there might be quite a few
people in Harare who would attend one locally, but wouldn't be able to
travel to Bulawayo. Considering the turn-out for the last one, I don't
think we could bus that many people down, which means some people lose
out on attendance. If we could get two well-attended events in
different parts of the country, that would be even better :)

Alternatively, maybe we hold two events and half of the LoCo Members
go down to Bulawayo while the rest run the Harare one? I guess it will
depend on how many interested parties there are in Bulawayo and what
the attendance will be there.

--
Regards,

Neil Coetzer