Ubuntu 9.10 launch party in Bulawayo?

Tafadzwa Kashora tafadzwakashora7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:29:03 BST 2009

Hi all

My name is Tafadzwa Kashora, I am the Public Relations Officer for the
Solusi Computer Society. I am also a member of the Ubuntu community.

As a society we would like to host the Ubuntu 9.10 launch party in
Bulawayo or Solusi Campus depending on the day. Since we are a Seventh
Day adventist institution, Sabbath begins on Friday at 5pm and ends
Saturday at 5pm. During this period no form of work can be done as
this is a period of spiritual reflection and rest.

Any assistance that you can give us to achieve our goal as a Society
will be greatly appreciated.

Yours Faithfully

Tafadzwa Kashora
Public Relations Officer