How do i configure Virtualbox 3.0 in linux

Kalpesh Thaker luminary06 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 08:57:49 BST 2009

Virtualbox OSE is a basic virtual machine server. there are no limitations
as such, however, it isnt really designed for or intended to be of use on a
production machine. however you can download the proprietary version of
virtualbox from their website for free, which does have some better
compatibility and configuration options (such as port forwarding). it is
free to use and download, however, there isnt much support available unless
you buy support options.

most of the installation instructions can be found from their website (
www.virtualbox.org)

Rangarirai, i think you need to try vmware esxi. we are testing it in a
production environment,,, it definitely has the edge over citrix....