How do i configure Virtualbox 3.0 in linux

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 08:21:45 BST 2009

Tafadzwa Kashora wrote:
> Hi Guyz
>
> I am downloading Virtualbox 3.0.0 for OpenSuse linux, I would like to
> know how  i configure it? Does Kubuntu 9.04 come with Virtualbox, if
> so i think i will remove opensuse from my machine and put Kubuntu
> 9.04, should i fail to get VMware 6.5 or Virtualbox working in
> OpenSuse 11.1
>
> I want to install Ubuntu 8.04, as a guest and configure it as a mail
> server. I have never configured a mail server, and any tips or guides
> (pdf, ppt) on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Cheers

I can't reply for 9.04 as I don't use it myself,  I have stayed on 8.04.
But I doubt it differs too much. I have repository for virtualbox
deb http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian/ hardy non-free
I then simply install virtualbox via apt-get or aptitude or
Synaptic/Adept. To configure it is a piece of cake, take my word for it.

Sinclair