How do i configure Virtualbox 3.0 in linux

Tafadzwa Kashora tafadzwakashora7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 07:31:51 BST 2009

Hi Guyz

I am downloading Virtualbox 3.0.0 for OpenSuse linux, I would like to
know how  i configure it? Does Kubuntu 9.04 come with Virtualbox, if
so i think i will remove opensuse from my machine and put Kubuntu
9.04, should i fail to get VMware 6.5 or Virtualbox working in
OpenSuse 11.1

I want to install Ubuntu 8.04, as a guest and configure it as a mail
server. I have never configured a mail server, and any tips or guides
(pdf, ppt) on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers