Dreamweaver VS Quanta Plus

Joseph Bunga josephb at harvest.co.zw
Tue Feb 17 10:51:57 GMT 2009

Hi simpson

We are using ubuntu as a workstation(20 workstations) and our
productivity has gone up because we don't have our machines crashing all
the time .....

For an alternative to Dreamweaver - try Quanta Plus - you should find it
in add remove.

Would love to hear what you think of this alternative

Joe

believed to be clean.