[Ubuntu-ZW] Everyone i've come across-Poem

Jeff Chivheya jeffycee at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 06:46:20 GMT 2009

Guys i'm not a Rudyard Kipling so please bear with me.This poem best
illustrates what i've come across spreading Floss.

Everyone i've come across
Uses a pirated version of windows
And they have no clue whatsoever about Floss.

Everyone i've come across
Without even taking a minute to use it
Asks me if Ubuntu can do a simple thing like play music

Everyone i've come across
Except this ecoweb guy with a penguin tattoo on his feet,
Thinks Ubuntu is difficult to use and is only for geeks.

Everyone i've come across
Wonders why i can give Ubuntu CD's free
Most just assume that an NGO must be backing me

Everyone i've come across
Looks at and is astonished by the long beard
Of Richard Stallman,and they think he is a little weird

Everyone i've come across
Who was once a floss advocate and would shout out
Has since taken a break and suffered serious burn out.

--
Jeff Chivheya
Free and Open Source Crusader,