Ubuntu 9.04 Local Downloads(Kalpesh Thaker)

Neil neil.coetzer at nationalit.co.zw
Tue Apr 28 15:24:21 BST 2009

Hi Tafadzwa,

Ubuntu Studio is packaged for the production of graphics, video and music. I
haven't tried it out myself although I'd like to when I get around to it. I
would imagine that it uses the same default Ubuntu repository... The only
thing different is that some additional packages have already been installed
and configured for you. There might be a different repo for it I suppose,
but don't think so.

NC