List E-mail Subject Label

ronald munjoma simbiso at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 12:14:22 BST 2009

Hello Kuda,

Yes, its possible to prefix the email, unfortunately the guy who set-up and
has the administrator access is no where to be found, Neil tried contacting
him and his emails kept bouncing back. His name is Fannuel Mahembe, if I am
not mistaken he work or used to work for  for AA Mines.

We are considering having the administrator access and privileges assigned
to one of us. We also want to add our website and repo urls to the footer of
the email.

Regards

Ronald.