Easter Egg

Samuel Mukoti samuelmukoti at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 21:59:27 BST 2009

That's sounds interesting.. Did I get you correctly, that the project
involves developing an accounting solution a FLOSS solution at that?

We're in the process of porting our accounting solutions to Linux at
the moment. We plan have some OSS editions but the rest will probably
remain closed source.  Infortunately we have to use that business
model up until we grow a bit and can support the company on a services
& support model and not sales.

You can email me directly and we can discuss further.

Sam

Sent from my iPhone