Website update

ronald munjoma simbiso at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 09:23:19 BST 2008

Hello,

I bumped into Simpson, he said the website project is coming up well (should
be ready by this Wednesday). We have decided to go the Drupal way, he has
manage to get the Ubuntu LoCo team theme working with minor modifications.

We are faced with one challenge though: as it is right now we haven't
figured out how to monitor traffic and determine the visitors geographical
location in Drupal (In Joomla, Yo!Africa/WebDev has already developed the
functionality). This posses a challenge with regards to our downloads
section, we would want to limit downloads to local users (due to
international bandwidth restrictions). Any members who have ideas on how to
go round this challenge please email you solutions to:
webmaster at ubuntu.org.zw

Hope the website will be up and running before the end of week.

Regards

Ronald.