Apt Source list

Thembinkosi moyot at solusi.ac.zw
Thu Oct 2 10:34:06 BST 2008

Hi Guys,

I want to use our new Ubuntu archive, http://archive.ubuntu.org.zw/.

What do I say in my source list to be able to do so?

Eg

deb http://archive.ubuntu.org.zw/ubuntu/dists/ hardy main restricted
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.org.zw/ubuntu/dists/ hardy main restricted

## Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of the
## distribution.
deb http://archive.ubuntu.org.zw/ubuntu/dists/ hardy-updates main restricted
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.org.zw/ubuntu/dists/ hardy-updates main
restricted

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as to
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## universe WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu security
## team.
deb http://archive.ubuntu.org.zw/ubuntu/dists/ hardy universe
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.org.zw/ubuntu/dists/ hardy universe
deb http://archive.ubuntu.org.zw/ubuntu/dists/ hardy-updates universe
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.org.zw/ubuntu/dists/ hardy-updates universe

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as to
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## multiverse WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu
## security team.
deb http://archive.ubuntu.org.zw/ubuntu/dists/ hardy multiverse
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.org.zw/ubuntu/dists/ hardy multiverse
deb http://archive.ubuntu.org.zw/ubuntu/dists/ hardy-updates multiverse