Last night

ronald munjoma simbiso at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 07:48:07 BST 2008

Hello,

Morning. Last night meeting attendance was very disappointing, as ussual,
Neil, Kalpesh and Ronald were in attendance. We got apologies from Bruce and
Simpson. We had James visting, he was representing Open Source 4 Africa.
Will I please ask all serious and commited team members to communicate
whether they will be attending or not (meeting time is 6.00pm for 6.30pm)
yesterday we had to wait for members who promised to come and never
communicated their change of plans.

LoCo Team meetings are very important, every commited LoCo team member or
prospective LoCo team member should make every effort to attend the monthy
team meetings (every first Wednesday of the month at the Round Table JV,
Second Street ext). We had ten (10) Agenda items to discuss for the meeting
but because of  poor attendance we ended up  introducing James to the Ubuntu
team LoCo and briefed him on our current activities and future plan. Members
present agreed to go the Drupal route with regards with the site CMS.

Team members please note that in some instances, you are the project
champions and we need you to attend and give feedback on project progress
and way forward (sending in a progress report or giving feedback through
email will be greatly appreciated if you can not make it for the meeting)

Please let us make use of the mailing lists to communicate and get things
going. We had gathered momentum, but it seems to be dying down.

Looking forward to seeing you at the next meeting.

Regards

Ronald.