Ubuntu Trademarks - Zimbabwe Logo

Kalpesh Thaker luminary06 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 07:29:03 BST 2008

AHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agh, Ray Swart was hecticly onto something there...and now they've pretty
much killed it.

Guys, If you take a look at the aussie loco team... their logo is the
continent of aus,
in ubuntu colours... however, it doesnt have the "ubuntu people heads on
it".
So it doesnt actually infringe the copyrightred ubuntu logo....
perhaps if ray has some time, he can remove the heads... but leave the zim
map in ubuntu colours? just a thought.... and then use the standard ubuntu
logo
with some zim colours in it..or something??

This is seriously a downer.... :(

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam