Meeting

Neil Coetzer ncoetzer at halsteds.co.zw
Mon May 5 18:11:32 BST 2008

Hi all,

Ronald, thanks for confirmation and proposed agenda. I think we should
also include sourcing of a hard drive for the repos. I think getting the
local repos up and running is probably our most important task at the
moment. Secondly, it will probably be a good idea to discuss the team
structure as well, so we can decide on the way forward and make sure
that the entire team (or those present) agree on this.

My apologies for not doing anything about the web site today - it was
not a good day. I'll try to sort something out this evening. At the very
worst, if I don't get a live preview going, I'll bring it on laptop to
the meeting.

I'll also try and do something about creating a letterhead so we can
print "formal" letters. The first outgoing letter will be a letter of
thanks to Yo!Africa.

6.00 for 6.30 sounds good. I'll probably be there from about 5.30 to get
ahead on a few drinks.

For those who aren't sure of the exact location, it's on East Rd. (which
runs parallel to Second Street extension). Just past Reps Theatre and
the National Ballet, right at the end of the road. Watch out for the
potholes. Coming from town on Second Street, you'd take a left just
before the Churchill intersection (by Shell garage), followed by a right
and then all the way to the end.

Regards,
Neil

believed to be clean.