To do list

Neil Coetzer ncoetzer at halsteds.co.zw
Mon May 5 15:16:58 BST 2008

Hi all,

One proposed meeting place is Round Table JV (near Reps Theatre). I have
spoken with the current JV Chairman and have his go ahead for a meeting
there. They won't charge us for the use of the facilities, provided we
support the cash bar :) I'm sure we will support the bar well though. I
would like to propose this coming Wednesday evening (May 7) - is that
too soon? Can most of us make it?

Please let me have feedback asap so I can confirm with them.

Regards,
Neil

On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 12:29 +0200, Ganyani Khosa WebMail wrote:
> As a matter of priority, I suggest we start with the SysAdmin Day
> followed by the Annual Conference. The rest of the priorities can
> develop when people meet and share. We can hook up with the Computer
> Society of Zimbabwe to check if they can not help with a slot in one
> of their monthly meetings for a start.
>
> I agree with Ronald that we join user groups in order to meet face to
> face and share experiences. The sharing or "socializing" can start
> online and develop from there. Lets go for it.

believed to be clean.