Software Freedom Day: 20 Sept 2008

Neil Coetzer ncoetzer at halsteds.co.zw
Fri Jun 6 08:12:40 BST 2008

Hi Ronald,

I think it would be fantastic if we could do this, but speaking
personally I'm not sure at this point how much time I will have to
devote to this. My life is pretty crazy at the moment, mostly with work.
If the pressure eases a bit, I might be able to get involved but at this
point I can't commit.

Must admit I don't know much about it either. What would we need to
do/organise? Is it fairly flexible, or is there a guideline we need to
follow?

Regards,
Neil

On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 09:00 +0200, ronald munjoma wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Registrations have opened for SFD 2008 - would Ubuntu Zimbabwe like to
> put their hand up to organise this year's event(s)?
>
> Registration page: http://cgi.softwarefreedomday.org/register.html
> Registered teams page: http://cgi.softwarefreedomday.org/map.shtml
>

> --
> Ronald Munjoma
> IT & Business Consultant
> Act Business Solutions
>
> ronaldm at actbusinesssolutions.com
> Cell: +263 11 632 444
>
> Adaptive Planning
> Adaptive Planning Enterprise Edition V 4.0
> Budgeting, Forecasting & Reporting Made Easy
> www.adaptiveplanning.com
>
> Ubuntu
> linux for human beings
> www.ubuntu-zw.org