Ubuntu server and mysql

Kalpesh Thaker luminary06 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 08:07:36 BST 2008

Howsit Neil,

You might want to try SQLYog, it supports mysqldb replication profiles,
and replication times can be customised to your needs . i.e replicate once a
day, every nth hour, every 2 hours.. etc....

like simpson was saying, it just depends on what you need to replicate..
and depending where you need to replicate to.

native mysql replication can have a negative impact on bandwidth as well....

theres alot of factors involved in which may be the best setup...
simpson will lead you in the right direction...

cheers.

kalpesh.