Repository

ronald munjoma simbiso at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 11:04:32 BST 2008

Hello,

A big thank you to Kalpesh, Ray, Graham, Mark, Garth, Simpson and the rest
of the repo team! You deserve 5 cups of Ubuntu ( I give you all the beans)

Thank you.

Good day

Ronald

On 02/07/2008, Neil Coetzer <ncoetzer at halsteds.co.zw> wrote:

> Hi Thembi,
>
> We're just waiting for a few things to be finalised and then I'm sure
> Kalpesh will advise everyone of the details. We'll also add the info to our
> wiki page and create a post on the forum. Unfortunately I will be travelling
> tomorrow and will probably only be back on Monday (in case anyone tries to
> reach me). Will do my best to be in touch but I'm not sure if I'll have
> Internet or not - all depends on ZESA and TelOne in Masvingo and Chiredzi!
>
> Regards,
> Neil
>
> On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 10:49 +0200, Thembinkosi wrote:
>
> Thank you ALL for the great Job you are doing setting this VALUABLE
>  resource. What is the address to the repository?

Ronald Munjoma
IT & Business Consultant
Act Business Solutions

ronaldm at actbusinesssolutions.com
Cell: +263 11 632 444

Adaptive Planning
Adaptive Planning Enterprise Edition V 4.0
Budgeting, Forecasting  & Reporting Made Easy
www.adaptiveplanning.com

Ubuntu
linux for human beings
www.ubuntu-zw.org