Repository

Kalpesh Thaker luminary06 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:32:03 BST 2008

Hey Guys,

As you've heard, our local repository is nearly ready!
It will be an invaluable asset to all zimbabweans in the accessibility,
promotion and developement of open source software.

Just a few thanks from myself to the following:

Big shout out to Ray Goosen @ Enet for his valuable input with the linux and
repository setup,
as well as Graham Somers, Mark Kalweit and Garth Drummond @ YO for their
continued and most generous support for the Ubuntu ZW project. Simpson @ YO
for his development work with the design for the upcoming www.ubuntu.org.zwsite.

Finally many thanks as well to Neil for his continued leadership and input
with the team as a whole.

Great Effort Guys!!